Saturday, March 29, 2008

Five years ago...

I was looking for blogging inspiration the other day and to my utter delight, I found a photo album containing our genting holiday pics. These pics have been missing for the past four years..apparently I was the culprit who "stole" them..sorry girlfriends..hehe..

How time flies..I couldn't believe these photos were taken five long years ago.

We were five years younger...

It was our first holiday together and oh boy!! We had so much fun and took pics everywhere..kalah tourist mat-salleh..posing sana-sini..

In the cable car

I really miss these carefree days..like we have no worries at all..no worries about money..no worries about work..balik dari kelas, tido dulu..then go swimming at the pool..then eat roti canai at the cafe..weekend go shopping (or window shopping if got no more money) or just lepak at the hostel..eating lunch at 11.30 on sunday because we want to eat makcik cafe's yummy fried chicken..all we have to worry about is the exams...itu pun baru nak gelabah bila final exams dah nak start next week..*sigh*

On the merry-go-round

Back to the genting trip topic, we went on all the rides including the merry-go-round. I even rode that stupid "falling-from-the-sky-feeling-oh no-I'm-going-to-die" ride..I was terified..I meant really-really-really terified..no joke man!!

Nervous smile

Other than that, it was a fantastic day..Spending time with my girlfriends..enjoying the fabulous view..Our genting trip was worth every penny. It was fun..fun..fun..

Round trip ticket... RM20
Lunch at that so expensive Burger King... RM16.50
The look on my face...

Priceless.

5 comments:

mubaraq ahmad said...

lovey dovey time nih kn...

the Phat Baker said...

haah kan..if only I can turn back time, so that I can appreciate that time even more..masa kat uia..mcm byk complaining jer..uia this..uia that..pakcik guard this..makcik guard that..

mubaraq ahmad said...

besala, we won't miss what we have... tp, time ni, sya tak knal/baik dgn awda lg kn?

moY~Yom said...

Has it really been 5 years?? *Sigh*..That look on phat-baker face is damn funny kan.(muahahaa-u know why i laugh).Cant remember who snapped that "priceless" pic..cheers to her!

the Phat Baker said...

laugh la all you want..I also cannot remember siapa yg ambik gambar tuh..dh mmg btul scary ride tuh..smpi ternaik bontot sumer..such a terifying experience..