Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Banana Mango Smoothie


I never drink fresh milk..not since kindergarten anyway..I never really like the taste. I cannot even stand the smell. But I don't want to miss out on all the goodness of milk and that's where the blender comes in handy..Just blend in any fruit that you like..and ta dah!! A delicious fruit smoothie containing all the milk goodness is created..

Banana Mango Smoothie

Preparation time: 5 mins
Makes a very tall glass

Ingredients:

2/3 cup fresh milk
1 large banana
1 regular sized mango yogurt (yang harga RM1.80 tuh)
Lots of ice

Directions:

1. Cut the banana into a few blendable pieces.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend.
3. Serve and drink.

Perfect for breakfast or as a soothing drink on a hot afternoon..

3 comments:

farhati said...

hi k.shu!! blog hopping from asni's blog..

adoi laa.. makanan2 di sini yummylicious teramat laa.. =D

the Phat Baker said...

so now you have a reasonla nk lawat akak kt brunei..hehe

Anonymous said...

I use to feel the same way as you about milk. Then I discovered organic whole milk and raw milk.