Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Kitchen Wish List

This is my kitchen wish list since forever...

1. Kitchen aid Professional 5™ Plus Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer

Direct drive transmission and wide bowl capacity supply this mixer with the powerful ability to mix large batches of heavy batter and dough. Features the PowerKnead™ Spiral Dough Hook and a 5-quart polished stainless steel wide bowl with handle.

Just look at that gorgeous color..even Nigella Lawson has one..



2.
Kitchen aid Ice Cream Maker - Stand Mixer Attachment

Make up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and other frozen desserts with this stylish ice cream maker attachment.

Eating homemade ice-cream has always been a dream of mine..First, I wanna make Choc mint ice cream , then Butterscotch ice cream. After that, maybe I'll create a flavour of my own..mmm...keep on dreaming..


3. Waring Professional Belgian Waffle Maker

Professional-quality Belgian waffle maker with extra-deep pockets. Rotary feature produces crisp crust and soft interior; browning control knob. Audio beep tone and LED indicators for "power" and "ready" provide foolproof performance.

I already have a picture in my head..warm waffles served with whipped cream and strawberries drizzled with hot chocolate fudge...yummy..yummy..


It never hurts to wish, does it?

3 comments:

Faidzal said...

dpt gaji nnt bole la beli :P

mubaraq ahmad said...

nk jugak yg waffle maker tuh... my electronic wish list, sah2 ler iron wap tuh. yg kr supermarket. gantung bju, wapkn, dh siap!

he he he

the Phat Baker said...

Faidzal: lmbt lg la br dpt nk bli..so many things to buy..most importantly..need to buy my own car first..for the time being, angan2 ler dulu..huhu..

Baraq: awk ni mcm obsessed jer ngn ironing nih..