Dang! Monday is approaching fast. Isn't it always sad that you really look forward to the weekend but then suddenly, it's already Sunday and tomorrow you have to go to work, again! Seriously, who says adult life is always fun...
So, to start off the weekday, I want to introduce to you a dessert that will hopefully help you go through the week and make your week a happy one. Everyone...meet Nutella Mug Cake. Yes, you heard me right. A chocolate cake made with nutella, baked (actually microwaved) in a mug. Dump everything in a mug, stir well and after just 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave, you will get a moist chocolate cake that you can eat straight from the mug. No hassle! So good and incredibly easy!
Nutella Mug Cake
Courtesy of Babble Blogs
You will need one large mug and a tablespoon to measure all the ingredients.
4 tablespoons of self-raising flour
4 tablespoons of caster sugar
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of nutella
icing sugar, for dusting
1. Get ready a large mug. Make sure the mug is suitable for microwave.
2. First, add in the flour.
3. Then, add in caster sugar.
4. Add in the egg.
5. Next, add in the cocoa powder.
6. Pour in the oil.
7. Measure and add the milk.
8. Last, add in the nutella.
9. Mix all the ingredients using a fork. The mixture will look lumpy initially. Do not worry. Keep on stirring.
10. Bake in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes. (the baking time may differ for different brands of microwave, so bake the cake on 30 seconds interval)
11. For decoration, dust with icing sugar or when the cake is cool, top with whipped cream or you can eat the cake plain.
Easy delicious dessert made in mere minutes. Want a bite?